We are looking for SEO Manager to join our team in Riga, Latvia. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced SEO Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
We’re fast-growing digital marketing agency located in the heart of the Baltics, Riga specialising in providing digital strategy, PPC, SEO, paid media, social and content services for a portfolio of exciting brands.
We are a passionate, committed and driven team seeking to expand our number with people at the top of their game, who are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape a dynamic agency start up.
Our vision is to provide digital excellence, high performance and fantastic service to our clients. We achieve this by creating a culture and environment which allows our team the space, support, tools and development to make the most of their strengths and fulfil their potential.
We know our agency performs at its best when our team are happy, respected, motivated and well-rewarded and this understanding is the ethos which guides how the business is run.
You have the opportunity to take a leading role in shaping the delivery and development of our SEO and digital promotion services.
You will provide our clients with market-leading SEO strategy and execution as well as contributing to their wider marketing goals through your ability to effectively combine client, industry and marketing knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package and some great benefits
- An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression
- Our total commitment to support your development as far as you want to take it
- Lovely office and fantastic location
- A fun, hard-working and knowledgeable team to work with and learn from
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging client projects
- Expert across all key aspects of SEO (technical, link building, content optimisation)
- 2+ years’ experience in managing all dimensions of SEO campaigns, including:
- Creating SEO strategies which achieve client goals
- Technical SEO experience including CMS configuration, information architecture, web design, UX, site migrations and technical audits
- Coordinating the management of multiple large scale SEO campaigns
- Detailed keyword research linked to client business goals
- On-site recommendations and content gap analysis
- Advanced link analysis and auditing
- High performing and sustainable backlink management
- Performance forecasting and analysis
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of relevant SEO developments and trends
- Excellent numeracy, data handling and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets abilities
- In-depth knowledge of SEO toolsets for technical analysis, link management and forecasting
- Experienced in using tracking and analytics platforms (e.g. GA, Omniture and Coremetrics) to provide clear insights to clients
- Strong API, HTML and CSS skills
- Able to understand and work with a range of programming languages (preferred)
- Professional standard in the use of Microsoft Office
Attitude and approach
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Motivated to provide excellent service to clients
- Deeply analytical and able to diagnose issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Enjoys solving problems through creativity, lateral thinking and technology
- Motivated by a sense of personal accountability and commitment to delivering exceptional quality
Skills and experience
- First class written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage own deadlines and plan own time effectively
- Experience in working directly with clients to provide first-rate service
- A borderline obsessive attention to detail
- Some experience in managing and developing teams (desirable)
- Clear and persuasive presentation style
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (paid search, social media, analytics and measurement)
- Bachelor degree or higher (economics, maths, statistics, computer science or similar preferred)
Day to day activities
- Managing the service delivery for our SEO practice
- Providing analysis to clients on their SEO performance, market and competitor landscape
- Representing the agency and our services to clients
- Identifying new SEO opportunities which add value for our clients
- Mentoring and developing new team members
- Creating robust and scalable processes for service delivery
- Participating in face to face client meetings and discussions
- Supporting business development by auditing prospective clients
How we’ll measure your success
Your achievements in the role will be evaluated in terms of the following:
- Client retention and support for growth
- Innovation in agency product and service
- Team performance and development
We know that our agency is most successful when we align the goals of our clients, our team and our business. We will support and challenge you to be the best you can be and will generously reward excellent performance.
In the short to medium term we expect you to manage a growing team and shape the agency’s services and campaign performance. In the longer term we hope that there will be opportunities for great team members to help us influence the trajectory of the overall agency and form part of the senior management team.