We are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our team in Riga, Latvia. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Paid Media Manager to shape the delivery and development of our PPC, paid social and display media services.
We’re fast-growing digital marketing agency located in the heart of the Baltics, Riga, specialising in providing digital strategy, PPC, SEO, paid media, social and content services for a portfolio of top-tier brands.
We are a passionate, committed and driven team seeking to expand our number with people at the top of their game, who are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape a dynamic agency start up.
Our vision is to provide digital excellence, high performance and fantastic service to our clients. We achieve this by creating a culture and environment which allows our team the space, support, tools and development to make the most of their strengths and fulfil their potential.
We know our agency performs at its best when our team are happy, respected, motivated and well-rewarded and this understanding is the ethos which guides how the business is run.
You will provide our clients with market-leading digital media strategy and execution (PPC, paid social and display) as well as contributing to their wider marketing goals through your ability to effectively combine client, industry and marketing knowledge.
A key part of the role will be to recruit, retain and develop a team of digital media experts. You will also define processes and ways of working which ensure the highest level of quality and performance across all client projects.
We want you to be a leader for the agency and our clients. Through your exemplary knowledge of media management and polished communication skills you will build trusted relationships with senior client stakeholders and the whole agency team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package and some great benefits
- An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression
- Our total commitment to support your development as far as you want to take it
- Lovely office and fantastic location
- A fun, hard-working and knowledgeable team to work with and learn from
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging client projects
- Expert in paid search/PPC (AdWords, Bing, Yandex) and paid social (Facebook,Twitter,VK) advertising platforms
- 2+ years’ experience in managing all dimensions of PPC activity, including:
- Investment and bidding strategy
- Management of large paid search budgets
- Daily campaign optimisation (including targeting, testing and analysis)
- Performance forecasting and analysis
- Experience (pref.) in managing display media activity (planning and buying, RTB, trafficking, reporting)
- Excellent numeracy, data handling and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel abilities
- Familiarity with paid media management technologies (e.g. Kenshoo, DoubleClick and Marin)
- Understanding of tracking and analytics platforms (e.g. GA, Omniture and Coremetrics)
- Professional standard in the use of Microsoft Office
Attitude and approach
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Motivated to provide excellent service to clients
- Deeply analytical and able to diagnose issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Enjoys solving problems through creativity, lateral thinking and technology
- Motivated by personal accountability and a commitment to delivering exceptional quality
Skills and experience
- First class written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage own deadlines and plan own time effectively
- Experience in working directly with clients to provide first-rate service
- A borderline obsessive attention to detail
- Some experience in managing and developing teams (desirable)
- Clear and persuasive presentation style
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (SEO, social media, analytics and measurement)
- 2.1 degree or higher (economics, maths, statistics, computer science or similar preferred)
Day to day activities
- Managing the service delivery for t Whiskey’s media practice
- Providing analysis to clients on campaign performance, their market and competitor landscape
- Representing the agency and our services to clients
- Identifying new media opportunities which add value for our clients
- Mentoring and developing new team members
- Creating robust and scalable processes for service delivery
- Participating in face to face client meetings and discussions
- Supporting business development by auditing prospective clients
How we’ll measure your success
Your achievements in the role will be evaluated in terms of the following:
- Client retention and support for growth
- Innovation in agency product and service
- Team performance and development
We know that our agency is most successful when we align the goals of our clients, our team and our business. We will support and challenge you to be the best you can be and will generously reward excellent performance.
In the short to medium term we expect you to manage a growing team and shape the agency’s services and campaign performance. In the longer term we hope that there will be opportunities for great team members to help us influence the trajectory of the overall agency and form part of the senior management team.