We are looking for an experienced Data Analysis Expert to join our team in Riga, Latvia as well as a project-based outsource talent for for on-going agency client projects.
You will work with a team of international experts in digital traffic channels. The ideal candidate must be experienced in Google Analytics, Google Spreadsheets, Google Drive, Excel, containers, Facebook Ads and other digital data sources, pivoting and analysis and ability to automate various routine tasks. Knowledge of trafficking (UTM, Atlas), and HTML is also beneficial. You will be working on existing processes and reports, as well as have wide opportunities to build you own.
Knowledge of another foreign language (especially Russian) will be a huge benefit. Knowledge of good written English and strong verbal skills is a must. This job may require week-on-week Skype/Google Hangouts calls.
We are a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in the heart of the Baltics, Riga specialising in providing digital strategy, PPC, SEO, paid media, social and content services for a portfolio of exciting brands.
We are a passionate, committed and driven team seeking to expand our number with people at the top of their game, who are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape a dynamic agency start up.
Our vision is to provide digital excellence, high performance and fantastic service to our clients. We achieve this by creating a culture and environment which allows our team the space, support, tools and development to make the most of their strengths and fulfil their potential.
We know our agency performs at its best when our team are happy, respected, motivated and well-rewarded and this understanding is the ethos which guides how the business is run.
- Designing and developing analysis methods for data analysis and platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, Atlas, Double Click)
- Developing attribution models for analysing e-commerce/B2B customer journeys
- Creating implementation concepts for Web analysis tools and tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager, Double Click Container Tag)
- Ongoing testing to identify potentials
- Executing recommended actions and advising on varied customer projects
- Working closely with external technical service providers and/or customers’ IT departments to integrate and configure analysis concepts, applications, cookies, tracking codes, etc.
- Running scheduled and manual reports, building tables, graphs, dashboards and draw conclusions
Your (ideal) profile
- Preferred: Degree in Business IT, Economics, Computer Science, or similar with a specialisation in analytics
- Conceptual and strategic expertise in the field of data analytics (Google Analytics), Dashboarding, API and Google Drive
- Practical experience with Web analysis tools, particularly with implementing Google Analytics and the Google Tag Manager
- Project management experience
- Attentional to details and will to take responsibilities
- Passion for everything digital
- Ability to work on both structured and agile basis is required.
- First class written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage own deadlines and plan own time effectively
- Good knowledge of English and Russian
We would like to get to know you even if you don’t have years of experience under your belt or haven’t yet held a decision-making position. We are an innovative, successful company with a young, creative team and a dynamic workplace. We work with interesting customers and offer an attractive salary and opportunities for career development in a growing industry.
Please send your application, including your résumé, LinkedIn, references, and salary expectations via a form below